Iran tourist visa is issued in case you wish to travel to Iran for tourist purposes only. There are two steps to get an Iranian tourist visa:
Step 1: How to apply for your authorization code:
- Complete the Iran visa authorization application code ( Download Application form). Please promptly complete and email this form together with a scanned copy of the first page of your passport +1 passport photo to our sales team (email@example.com).
- For U.S, Canadian and British passport holders only, all Iran authorization code applications must be accompanied with a detailed resume ( Download Sample Resume).
- We will submit application forms to the Iranian Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Visa authorization codes generally take up to 2 weeks depending on your nationality (this process can be much longer for Canadian, British and US citizens).
- When approved, we will notify you of your authorization code. Once the code is received please apply for your visa directly with the nominated Iranian embassy or Iran International Airports (see Step 2 for further instructions).
Visa Process Fee (Payable to the travel agency to get the approval number)
The visa process fee (Above procedures to get your approval number) for each application is 65.00 EUR. Visa processing fees are paid upon application of visas.
The processing fee is non-refundable regardless of the outcome of the application or if you withdraw the application after submission.
Step 2: How to obtain your Iran tourist visa stamp:
Once you have received your emailed authorization code and letter, immediately apply for your visa sticker in your nominated Iranian embassy OR Iran International Airports.
In your nominated Iranian embassy you will need to provide your passport, the visa fee, 2 passport photos and insurance policy. Some consulates may have different requirements. You must check this before submitting your application.
Iran Visa Stamp Fee (Payable to the consulate on visa collection)
At the time of visa collection (In your nominated Iranian embassy OR Iran International Airports) applicants are required to consider making related consular visa collection and paperwork fee. These fees are separate of visa application fee to be paid to the Travel Agency. The visa fee is depends on your nationality from 30 Euro to 75 Euro.
Health Insurance Fee
Please prepare 12.00 euro for compulsory health insurance fee at Iran Airport. Please always remember: Pay with exact cash amount. Credit cards are not accepted for payments made in Iran.
- Visa Application Forms or online form at the end of this page.
- A copy of Applicant’s passport (valid for minimum next six months)
- 1 passport photo (You could take a picture of it with your cell phone!)